The Multi-Fund structure is a framework that aims to match your age and risk profile to one of four distinct funds.
The Multi-Fund structure is a framework that aims to match your age and risk profile to one of four distinct funds – i.e three (3) RSA Fund types for active contributors and one (1) Retiree Fund for retired contributors.
Highlights of the various fund categories are as follows:
– Members of Fund 1 are 49 years and below.
– Existing contributors within the age bracket of 49 years and below shall have the option to move to Fund 1.
– Such existing contributors shall buy into the fund at a nominal unit price of N1.00 on the 1st day of effective implementation of the Multi-fund structure.
– New entrants subsequent to take off date shall buy into the fund at the prevailing value of accounting unit of Fund 1.
– Members of Fund I (49 years and below) shall not be allowed to move to Fund III.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get regular updates. We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.