- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away
- RSA Means Retirement Savings Account
- The Contributory Pension Scheme Has Evolved to Better Fit Your Lifestyle
- That the first private sector Pension Scheme was setup for employers of Nigerian Breweries in 1954?
- That the National Provident Fund (NPF) was the first formal pension scheme in Nigeria established in 1961?
- That the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund was set up to take over the National Provident Fund?
- That the new Pension scheme covers both private and public sector?
- That women have a longer life span than Men? 2 years actually!
- That you can open an RSA account online with any PFA of your choice?
- That the CPS was first created in the Reform Act of 2004 but it was later modified in the PRA 2014?
Floating Award Image
WHO WE ARE
Pension Fund Operators Association of Nigeria
Pension Fund Operators Association of Nigeria (PenOp) is an independent, non-governmental, non-political and non-profit making body established to promote the operations of the pension industry, provide for self-regulation and ensure that international best practices relating to the industry are observed by the operators registered in Nigeria.
Our role internally, is to add value to its members across all levels; information, education, visibility, networking etc.
The Study of Impact and Implications of Restructuring the Nigerian Pension Scheme
This write-up takes into account the changes happening in the Nigerian pension scheme as indicated by the 2011 Pension Reform Act.
It puts into the perepective the historical evolution of the Nigerian pension scheme and legal framework setup to protect Nigerian workers and ensure they receive their entitlements.
This material uses Enugu State as a case study.
Discover the benefits of joining the contributory pension scheme (CPS), retirement savings account
Total CPS Contributors now 7,212,849… And Total sum of N257.43 Billion been paid out as LUMP SUM to 106,421 Retirees on the PROGRAMMED WITHDRAWAL from inception till March 2015.